- Students: Please check your STCC email for important info from faculty. If you need help accessing your account, please contact the IT Help Desk.
- Effective Monday, March 23rd, all on-campus instruction is suspended for the semester.
- The spring semester has resumed via remote learning, even with the spring break extension.
- Check with your faculty for alternative/remote instruction plans, especially regarding labs, studios, and clinicals.
- Access to campus is indefinitely restricted to designated personnel, and efforts to maximize remote operations will be in place to meet student needs.
- All student services will be provided remotely; please contact those supports by using live chat, phone, and email information on the STCC Contact page. You can also email questions to email@example.com.
- For additional information for students please see the Student Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Remote Learning Tools
- Student Support Instructions & Materials
- Contact Info (live chat and campus directories)
- Community Resources
- March 31 - Key STCC Academic Calendar Changes
- March 26 - STCC donates PPE to area hospitals (News Release)
- March 24 - Student Frequently Asked Questions
- March 24 - Stop & Shop responds to COVID-19 with donation to help STCC students (News Release)
- March 19 - Students PRIORITY UPDATE: Campus Access & Operations
- March 19 - Faculty and Staff PRIORITY UPDATE: Campus Access & Operations
- March 19 - Continuity of Instruction
- March 19 - Student Resources
- March 19 - Staff and Faculty Resources
- March 18 - Chromebooks and Wifi Hotspots Available for Loan
- March 18 - CAS is Open
- March 18 - Maximizing Remote Work Opportunities
- March 17 - STCC extends spring break, restricts public access to campus (News Release)
- March 16 - Campus Operations and Key Updates
- March 15 - Campus Update
- March 12 - Campus Closure (3/12 to 3/13)
- March 12 - Continuity of Instruction (video)
- March 11 - Campus Planning
- March 10 - Online Instruction Preparation
- March 4 - Continuity of Instruction
- March 4 - Campus Preparations
- March 2 - Advisory
- January 31 - Advisory
For ongoing coronavirus updates, please visit:
- MA Dept. of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Please take a moment to review these Blackboard Learn resources, tutorials, and other digital tools faculty and students can use to support the continuity of academic instruction.
The Center for Online & Digital Learning offers faculty many resources to help maximize transition to remote learning.
Steps STCC is Taking to Help Protect You
The STCC Facilities Department is ensuring that all wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispensers are replenished. Additional free-standing dispensers are also being set-up at building entrances and in public areas especially during public events.
STCC Facilities, IT, and Library staff will increase the frequency of cleaning public spaces and computer labs.
The STCC Health & Wellness Center located in Building 19 (room 177) has tissues and hand sanitizer on-hand and available for distribution.
Best Practices to Protect Yourself
The STCC Health & Wellness Center reminds all students, faculty, and staff to remember these tips to avoid spreading any respiratory virus, including COVID-19. If you are symptomatic, the CDC recommends you stay home and contact your primary care provider.
These simple steps will help to prevent the spread of all respiratory viruses (including flu) and promote a healthier campus community.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a waterless hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue or your sleeve
- If you use a tissue to sneeze or wipe your nose, throw it away and immediately wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- It's not too late to get a flu vaccination. Vaccines are available at medical offices, pharmacies, and the Health & Wellness Center.
The STCC Health and Wellness Center is available to assist you with related questions or concerns at (413) 755-4230.
GIC Health Benefits
The Group Insurance Commission (GIC) offers guidance and resources for STCC employees whose health insurance is through GIC.