Faculty & Staff Resources
As a mandatory safeguard for operation during the COVID-19 reopening period all faculty and staff visiting campus must follow Campus Repopulation Protocols.
Remote Learning Tools
For tutorials and help with technologies used by STCC faculty and staff please see the IT Support and Resources page. For additional remote learning tools and support please see the resources below.
The Center for Online & Digital Learning (CODL)
All CODL resources can be found on the Center for Online & Digital Learning (CODL) website.
Work your Plan & Communicate
- Complete the Weekly Planning Worksheet
- To make a copy, click File & download OR Make a Copy
- Be sure you've communicated with your Dean
- Faculty Quick Links: Instructions listed by tool or task
- Share these links with your students
Continuity of Instruction
- Blackboard Learn resources & Tutorials
- Digital Tools: Google Suite & Video Conferencing
- Student Support Instructions & Materials
Faculty Resources for Remote Teaching
- Blackboard Support: Contact Scott Lambert email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please encourage your students to be watching & using their STCC email accounts.
- Student Support: Share this link with instructions for your students engaging with online & digital tools.
- Teaching a Live, Online Session Checklist & Resources using Zoom
- Inside Higher Education Moving Online Now has great ideas
Faculty & Staff Updates
- May 27 - Preparations for Campus Repopulation
- October 7- Spring Semester Planning
- September 1 - Frequently Asked Questions about STCC Campus Repopulation Plan
- July 30 - Remote Operations Extended
- July 2 - COVID-19 Training for Campus Repopulation Plan
- June 30 - Fiscal Decisions/An Unprecedented Time
- June 26 - Remote Operations Extended to August
- June 25 - Academic Restructures & Discontinuation of Programs
- June 1 - Summer / Fall Instructional Plans
- May 19 - Notifications & Key Updates
- May 14 - Joint Statement from Management & STCC-PA (MACER)
- May 6 - Campus Access: Now & Summer
- March 19 - Faculty and Staff PRIORITY UPDATE: Campus Access & Operations
- March 19 - Staff and Faculty Resources