Spring Into Wellness
Spring Into Wellness is a new premiere learning series for the Western Mass community from the STCC Foundation. This opportunity begins as a virtual celebration that brings education and wellness together for all to learn from in an enjoyable, fun, and engaging format, while raising awareness and funding for student support through the STCC Foundation.
Our 2021 season begins with a three-part series that will be conducted virtually on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- May 4: Healthy Cooking at Home with Nadim Kashouh
- Owner of Nadim’s Mediterranean
- May 18: Financial Wellness Checkup with Anthony Rondinelli ’92
- Associate Professor of Business Administration at STCC
- June 1: Total and Holistic Wellness Practices with Sheila Magalhaes ‘80
- Owner of Heartsong Yoga
We are pleased to offer the following sponsorship opportunities for the 2021 Spring Into Wellness series at STCC.
- $5,000.00 Gold Sponsorship
- Provides support for the complete Spring 2021 series of three events.
- $2,500.00 Silver Sponsorship
- Provides support for two events of your choice during the Spring 2021 series.
- $1,500.00 Bronze Sponsorship
- Provides support for one event of your choice during the Spring 2021 series.
All sponsorship levels will enjoy the following benefits:
- Premiere sponsor acknowledgement on YouTube video during event(s)
- Advertisement on all STCC social media channels leading up to event
- Name/logo featured on STCC event website • Listing in the upcoming STCC President’s report
- Verbal acknowledgement by STCC Foundation Board during event
- Recognition in event public relations campaign including direct mail, email and publication advertising
- Complimentary STCC Cares personalized gifts commemorating the series