Testing & Vaccination
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
On-campus COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be located in Garvey Hall (B16) at the corner of Garvey Hall (B16) and Garvey Hall South (B15).
Vaccine clinics will be held on-campus through September 23rd with the opportunity for expanded days and times if needed.
- Thursdays from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
On-campus COVID-19 Testing will be provided in Garvey Hall (B16) at the corner of Garvey Hall (B16) and Garvey Hall South (B15).
September 7th – December 23rd
- Mondays: 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Wednesdays: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- STCC is providing free surveillance testing for students, faculty, and staff who are physically on campus.
- The on-campus testing is not intended for persons seeking testing for post-travel, post-exposure, or COVID-19-like symptoms. In these cases, please seek drive-through or other clinic-based testing.
- Public testing options can be found through local healthcare facilities and at the Stop-the-Spread website.
- On-campus testing is walk-in with a one time pre-registration form to be completed.
Instructions Entering Campus
When you arrive:
- Enter through the Main Gate on Federal Street.
- Take an immediate left.
- Park anywhere in the lots past the flag poles.
- Follow signs directing you to Garvey Hall (B16) for Surveillance testing.
- Enter Garvey Hall (B16) through the handicap ramp entrance just past the flag poles on your right.
During check-in: Individuals are asked to wear a face covering and utilize the provided hand sanitizer.
Day of Testing: Arrive during the scheduled Testing Hours. The sample is collected by nasal swabs. If possible, avoid any types of nasal sprays or allergy medications that may dry your nose prior to being tested.
Receiving Test Results
Testing is conducted by AMR. Results are expected within 24-72 hours. When results are ready, an email is sent from the lab with instructions to register and view your results. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
COVID Case Manager
Office of Human Resources