ZELC-012 Masters Electrician Class (168 hours)
September 10, 2018- April 10, 2019,
Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Springfield Technical Community College and the Gould Construction Institute are pleased to have a joint partnership in the presentation of this program.
- Completion of Journeyman Electrician Requirements
This 168 hours Certified Program as per requirements contained in “237 CMR 22.02: Required Electrical Education as a Prerequisite for Master Electrician Examination” will focus the attention of the Eligible Candidate to the current testing edition of the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70-2017) with particular attention also given to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Electrical Code Amendments (527 CMR 12:00) as contained in the current edition of the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70-2017) and other required documents and information required to sit for the test.
This course is intended to supplement the continuing studies of the serious Candidate who is eligible, with emphasis on assisting the Candidate to pass the desired Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Certificate A (Master) Electrician License Examination.
It is required that all students bring a copy of the National Electrical Code, 2017 Edition, with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Amendments (527 CMR 12.00) to class.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in 'master' and hit 'Submit'
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225