Master Electrician Class (Web-led)
WELC-005 Master Electrician Class (Web-led)
Springfield Technical Community College and the Gould Construction Institute are pleased to announce a joint partnership in the presentation of this electrical apprenticeship program. This program offers four levels of instruction in compliance with the current regulations of the MA Board of Electrical Examiners. These regulations require that all apprentices entering the trade on or after July 1, 2001, complete 600 hours of classroom instruction (150 per year/75 hours per term) in a curriculum that meets the approval of the Board.
This 168 hours Certified Program as per requirements contained in “237 CMR 22.02: Required Electrical Education as a Prerequisite for Master Electrician Examination” will focus the attention of the Eligible Candidate to the current testing edition of the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70-2017) with particular attention also given to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Electrical Code Amendments (527 CMR 12:00) as contained in the current edition of the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70-2017) and other required documents and information required to sit for the test.
This course is intended to supplement the continuing studies of the serious Candidate who is eligible, with emphasis on assisting the Candidate to pass the desired Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Certificate A (Master) Electrician License Examination.
Days: Monday and Wednesday
Times: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dates: August 31, 2020-May 2021
Classes are synchronous 5-8 p.m. with a live instructor thru Zoom. More information will be provided by Gould.
2020 National Electrical Code®, NEC® Handbook
It is required that all students bring a copy of the 2020 National Electrical Code®, NEC® Handbook to class.
Completion of Journeyman Electrician Requirements
To view Master Electrician Class (Web-led) related careers, live job listings, and average salaries please see STCC’s Career Coach.
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, Room 143
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on “Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes”
- Type in “electrical" and hit “Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information.
- Please note, STCC accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express as well as E-check payments. Students may pay with cash, checks, money orders, and E-Checks as a fee-free alternative to credit/debit payments.
- Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you.
- If you do not receive your receipt, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class.
Enroll in Person
At this time due to COVID-19, in-person enrollment has been suspended until further notice.