An online tool for students, faculty and staff
Students are able to view grades, class schedules, and financial information on WebAdvisor. This online service is where students can register for courses and make changes to their schedule. Once logged in, your WebAdvisor account will be used to log into campus computers and printers on campus. A student can set up a payment plan, waive the health insurance, and request a parking/bus pass on WebAdvisor.
Faculty and Staff are able to view class rosters and schedules, verify class attendance, assist their advisees, and submit early warnings and student grades. Maintenance requests and, where allowed, budget reviews can also be accessed through WebAdvisor.
How to Log into WebAdvisor:
- Click here to access WebAdvisor
- Select Log In on the WebAdvisor page.
- Type in your Username and your Password (both are case sensitive).
- If this is the first time you log in, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- Remember to keep this information safe and LOG OUT when complete (do not use browsers back icon).
Please note the following WebAdvisor information:
- The college reserves the right to make changes to class schedules and faculty and room assignments. It is advisable to view your schedule just prior to the beginning of the semester to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information about your classes.
- Click on WebAdvisor Q & A (to the left) for instructions.
- Name changes must be requested through the Registrars Office.
- Occasionally you will be prompted to change your password for security reasons. When doing so you must use the same username that was originally issued to you.
- Due to system maintenance activities, WebAdvisor might occasionally be unavailable. When this is the case, there will be a message on the WebAdvisor login page.
- If you have reset your password through "What's my password" and "Reset my Password" in WebAdvisor and do not receive an email with your password within 24 hours, please call the IT Help Desk at 413-755-4016 (M-F 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
Contact Webadvisor Technical Support
Do not send inquiries about Webadvisor, STCC Email Accounts, or Student Registration to the webmaster. The webmaster is not in any position to help with these matters. Choose one of the following options:
- Forgot your password: Reset Your WebAdvisor Password
- Don't have a WebAdvisor account? Setup a Webadvisor Account
- Need other assistance? Contact Student Help Desk Support