Current Students (Change of Major)

If you are a currently enrolled STCC student who would like to change your program you will need to submit a change of major request through the general online Admissions application. You will need to log in to an existing account that you may have used to apply to the college previously or click on the "Get Started" link and create an account using either your personal or student email address. Please note that your STCC Account (ARIES, STCCNet, Blackboard) is not linked to the online application. Once your request has been reviewed, a letter from Admissions will be emailed to you regarding next steps in the class registration process.

The online Admissions application will only let students submit one change of major request per semester. If you have already submitted a change of major request through the online Admissions application for the current semester and wish to change your major again, please send the Admissions Office staff an email at Please include your full name, student ID number, and the new major you wish to change to.