Structure Your Day Your Way!
At STCC, you choose the course delivery method that meets your needs. Below you’ll find a variety of options to create your custom course schedule.
Courses in these instructional methods will require students to come to the STCC campus at a scheduled time. Blackboard is the software where all your digital course materials are located.
- Scheduled to meet 100% of the time in-person, on campus
- Blackboard may be used to enhance learning
- Scheduled to meet mostly in-person, on-campus
- Will require a small portion of online work using Blackboard
- Scheduled to meet in person, on campus, at a specific time for part of the course work
- Most of the coursework will be done online in Blackboard
Courses in these instructional methods will be completely online and will not require the student to come to the STCC campus. Blackboard is the software where all your digital course materials are located.
- Scheduled to meet at a specific time
- Video conferencing software such as Zoom or Google Meet will be used
- Portions of the course can be completed based on the student's own schedule using Blackboard Work must be completed by the specified deadlines
- This instructional method may be paired with a hybrid section and students will participate in the live course with students on campus
- No specific scheduled meeting times
- Work must be completed by the specified deadlines in Blackboard
- Often referred to as traditional online courses
Chat with an advisor by clicking the Chat Now! icon in the bottom right corner of this screen.