You may qualify for short term training options here at STCC. The first step is to meet with a MassHire counselor for an explanation of what you will need to do.
Please complete the qualification process and receive written authorization that your funding has been approved before signing up for any program.
Here is a list of STCC Workforce Development Center programs that may qualify for funding under the Department of Unemployment Assistance:
- Auto Damage Appraiser License (part 1 only)
Healthcare & Fitness
- Certified Personal Trainer
- CNA I
- CNA II
- Dental Radiology Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training
- Medical Interpreting Training Program
- Phlebotomy - Principles and Practices
- Phlebotomy for Healthcare Workers
- Veterinary Assistant Certificate Program