CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
WCPR-001 CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
The BLS Healthcare Provider Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The course is intended for certified or noncertified, licensed or nonlicensed healthcare professionals.
Healthcare providers such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, physician's assistants, residents or fellows, or medical or nursing students in training, aides, medical or nursing assistants, police officers, and other allied health personnel.
American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certification
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Course Completion Card that is valid for two years. This certification is accepted by all STCC health programs.
To Be Announced
BLS for Healthcare Providers
To view CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers related careers, live job listings, and average salaries please see STCC’s Career Coach.
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, Room 143
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on “Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes”
- Type in “CPR" and hit “Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information.
- Please note, STCC accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express as well as E-check payments. Students may pay with cash, checks, money orders, and E-Checks as a fee-free alternative to credit/debit payments.
- Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you and will include the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If you do not receive your receipt, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room number.
Enroll in Person
STCC Building 27, Room 143 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225.