CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
WCPR-001 CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers - 6 hours
Fee: $119 - BLS for Healthcare Providers Manual, CD-ROM, and CPR Mask included with price
The course manual will be available for pick up one week prior to the class in the Workforce Training Office, Building 27, 1st Floor.
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
|Section||Date & Time|
|D13||August 9, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|D11||September 20, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|D21||October 18, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|D22||November 22, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|D31||January 24, 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
The BLS Healthcare Provider Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The course is intended for certified or noncertified, licensed or nonlicensed healthcare professionals.
Healthcare providers such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, physician's assistants, residents or fellows, or medical or nursing students in training, aides, medical or nursing assistants, police officers, and other allied health personnel.
American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certification
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Course Completion Card that is valid for two years. This certification is accepted by all STCC health programs
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘CPR’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225