Intro to Drones for Commercial Users
WTEC-011 Intro to Drones for Commercial Users
Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems, otherwise known as drones, are a dynamic, emerging technology that will literally transform how industries function. This 8-hour course is a comprehensive overview of the information your organization needs to start using drones safely and legally. In this course, we cover the types of flight systems available, their capabilities, and how to pick the one that would be best for your organization. We discuss how drones can be used in specific business applications, and how to apply drone technology to bring efficiencies to your business.
Topics covered in the course include multi-rotor and fixed-wing drone flight systems, maintenance, registration, certification requirements, safety, insurance, industry applications, featured systems (DJI, Yuneec, etc.), emerging technologies, and the latest FAA policies.
To Be Determined
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The STCC Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.
Student Handbook Policies
As a participant in this program/course I understand that I am bound by all the rules, regulations, and policies of STCC as outlined in the Springfield Technical Community College Student Handbook.
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, Second Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on “Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes”
- Type in “Drones" and hit “Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information.
- Please note STCC accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express as well as E-check payments. E-checks are a fee-free alternative to credit/debit payments.
- Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you.
- If you do not receive your receipt, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class.
Enroll in Person
At this time due to COVID-19, in-person enrollment has been suspended until further notice.