Auto Damage Appraiser Exam Preparation for Massachusetts Appraiser’s License
WTRD-001 Auto Damage Appraiser License (60 hours)
Fee: $649 (Class materials are included)
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- April 21, 23, 28, 30
- May 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
- June 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25
This 60-hour training is the first step to become an Auto Damage Appraiser in Massachusetts.
- Students completing this training will be prepared to take Part 1 of the Massachusetts Automobile Damage Appraisers License Examination.
This training is designed specifically to train insurance claims professionals and auto body technicians and is approved by the Massachusetts Division of Insurance.
The training is an in-depth discussion of insurance regulations, policy arbitration, and work completion forms. It will include the use of Flat Rate Manuals, collision diagnosis, cost estimation, and the preparation of written estimates. The training will give students a comprehensive look at the entire industry while preparing students to take the Part 1 Exam.
To become licensed, in addition to the training, students will also need to complete a three-month apprenticeship with a licensed MA automobile appraiser and obtain a certified letter verifying the apprenticeship. This must be completed prior to applying to take the Massachusetts Automobile Damage Appraisers License Examination.
Students must schedule the Part 1 Exam on their own at a later date. There is a Part 1 Testing Center in the Springfield area. When an applicant has all the required material to submit an application for their license, a fee of $100 is required when applying. This fee covers both the Part I and Part II of the exam. For additional information on testing: Licensing Requirements: Motor Vehicle Damage Appraiser.
Our instructor has over 40 years’ experience in the collision repair and property/casualty insurance industry in both MA and CT, and holds Auto Appraisers Licenses in both states.
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click: ‘Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes’
- Type in ‘Auto’ and hit ‘Submit’
- Click: ‘select’ box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you and it will include the Building and Classroom for the course.
To Enroll In Person:
STCC Campus, One Armory Square, Springfield MA Building 27, Room 143
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The STCC Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.