Heartsaver First Aid
ZALL-005 Heartsaver First Aid - 4 hours
Fee: $69 (included in the cost of this course is your copy of the Heartsaver First Aid Student Workbook and CD-ROM)
For more Information, please call the Workforce Training Office 413-755-4225 or email email@example.com
Heartsaver First Aid is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
Major topics include:
- General Principles of First Aid
- Recognition and First Aid for Medical Emergencies
- First Aid Actions for Injury Emergencies
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘First’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
o If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225.