CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
ZALL-034 CPR - Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers - 6 hours
Fee: $119 - BLS for Healthcare Providers Manual, CD-ROM, and CPR Mask included with price
- 7/20 (Class Is Full)
- 8/15 4:00pm-10:00pm
- 9/21 9:00am-3:30pm
The course manual will be available for pick up one week prior to the class in the Workforce Training Office, Building 16, Room 146.
Call (413) 755-4225 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BLS Healthcare Provider Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The course is intended for certified or noncertified, licensed or nonlicensed healthcare professionals.
Healthcare providers such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, physician's assistants, residents or fellows, or medical or nursing students in training, aides, medical or nursing assistants, police officers, and other allied health personnel.
American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certification
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Course Completion Card that is valid for two years. This certification is accepted by all STCC health programs
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘CPR’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225