CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher
Fee: $59 (included in the cost of this course is a CPR Mask)
For more Information, please call the Workforce Training Office (413) 755-4225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Stay Prepared
The BLS Refresher course is designed to refresh your training already obtained by the full CPR Basic Life Support course where you received certification in the lifesaving skills of both CPR and relief of choking. Because these skills are often not practiced on a frequent basis, please review the basics of CPR prior to the class.
SUGGESTED ENROLLMENT PROCESS
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Refresher’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225