Prepare for the Real Estate Sales Exam
ZRAP-096 Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exam (45 hours)
Fee: $399 - (Textbook included)
For more Information, please call the Workforce Training Office (413) 755-4225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Springfield Technical Community College is a Licensed Real Estate School
by the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers & Salespersons.
Second Spring 2018 Program
Saturdays: 8:30am - 5:00pm
April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12
This instructional & prep course will help you gain the knowledge you need to successfully pass the licensing exam and start your career in real estate sales.
We will review topics including:
- Massachusetts License Law
- Property rights & ownership,
- Ownership types: condominiums
- Time shares
- Land use - subdivision
- Contracts & deeds
- Financing & mortgages
- Fair Housing Laws and consumer protection issues
Participants must attend all classes in order to meet 40 hours of training required by the state of MA. Topics include:
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Real Estate’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 755-4225