Prepare For The Real Estate Sales Exam
ZRAP-096 Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exam (48 hours)
Saturdays January 26, February 2, 9, 16, 23, 2019 from 8:00am - 4:45pm
Students must order Massachusetts Real Estate Principles and Practices, Edition 8.0 ISBN 0962739618. The book can be obtained from Amazon or other book sellers.
For more Information, please call the Workforce Training Office (413) 755-4225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Springfield Technical Community College is a Licensed Real Estate School by the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers & Salespersons.
This instructional & prep course will help you gain the knowledge you need to successfully pass the licensing exam and start your career in real estate sales.
We will review topics including:
- Massachusetts License Law
- Property rights & ownership,
- Ownership types: condominiums
- Time shares
- Land use - subdivision
- Contracts & deeds
- Financing & mortgages
- Fair Housing Laws and consumer protection issues
Participants must attend all classes in order to meet 40 hours of training required by the state of MA. Topics include:
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Real Estate’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 755-4225