Loan Programs for Your Education
Springfield Technical Community College (STCC) does not offer financial aid for Non-Credit Workforce Development Training Programs.
These programs require payment prior to registering you for the course.
STCC does not have a formal list of lenders that we recommend.
You may be able to find support from your local bank or financial institution.
If you need financial assistance for non-credit job training we suggest that you:
- Go to an internet search engine and research topics such as: ‘Student Loans' or 'Career Training Programs', and review the sites that may be of interest to you.
- You may find what you are looking for from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts: http://www.mass.gov/portal/childhood-adult-education/financial-assistance/
- The Federal Government: https://www.usa.gov/student-loans
- From non-profit web sites that serve as a resource for the community, such as: http://www.finaid.org
- You may be able to find help from the Springfield Central Library. The Employment Resource Collection (ERC) is a collection of books, catalogs, and brochures selected to help job seekers find work, professional training, and/or further their education. Subjects covered in the ERC include test preparation for schooling and trades; resume writing, job interview skills, career guidance, college and scholarship information, and other related topics. http://www.springfieldlibrary.org/library/resources/jobseekers/