Asphalt Quality Control Analyst Pre-Apprenticeship Program with NETTCP HMA Plant Technician Certification
WTRD-009 Asphalt Quality Control Analyst Pre-Apprenticeship Program with NETTCP HMA Plant Technician Certification
Participate in this new 280-hour Asphalt Quality Control Analyst Pre-Apprenticeship Program and prepare for the exciting career opportunities available in the Paving Industry! The successful completion of this three-part pre-apprenticeship program will qualify you for a 2000 hour paid On the Job Training Apprenticeship program with a member of the Massachusetts Aggregate and Asphalt Pavement Association (MAAPA).
The Asphalt Quality Control Analyst Pre-Apprenticeship Programs features:
- STCC Asphalt Academy classroom program (82 Hours) utilizing the new state-of-art Asphalt Laboratory on the STCC campus. In addition, you will receive career guidance, interviewing preparation, and resume writing assistance that will lead to interviews with MAAPA member firms.
- 4 weeks of paid, on-the-job-training with a member of MAAPA. You will work with state-of-the-art equipment and some of the best highway builders in the U.S.A. as you increase your knowledge of the industry!
- The New England Transportation Technician Certification Program (NETTCP) Hot Mix Asphalt Plant Technician Certification course (37.5 Hours) and exam at the STCC Asphalt Academy and Asphalt Laboratory.
If you're currently working in the asphalt industry or interested in a career in the asphalt industry, enhance your career opportunities with paid on the job training and a NETTCP certification through this exciting new pre-apprenticeship program!
Upon successful completion of the 280-hour Asphalt Quality Control Pre- Apprenticeship Program, a MAAPA Member Company will consider your candidacy for enrollment in the 2000 hour paid OJT Apprenticeship Program that will continue to enhance your Quality Control Analyst skills.
This training is possible through collaborative efforts with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Transportation, Massachusetts Asphalt Aggregate and Asphalt Association (MAAPA), and the New England Transportation Technician Certification Program (NETTCP).
Seats are limited.
To be Announced
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The STCC Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.
Student Handbook Policies
As a participant in this program/course I understand that I am bound by all the rules, regulations, and policies of STCC as outlined in the Springfield Technical Community College Student Handbook.
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, Second Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on “Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes”
- Type in “Asphalt" and hit “Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information.
- Please note STCC accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express as well as E-check payments. E-checks are a fee-free alternative to credit/debit payments.
- Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you.
- If you do not receive your receipt, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class.
Enroll in Person
At this time due to COVID-19, in-person enrollment has been suspended until further notice.