Summer Sessions 2021
Summer is a great time to catch up on credits, whether you are matriculated at Springfield Technical Community College (STCC) or at another college or university. We offer traditional morning and evening "on-campus" classes as well as online classes. STCC offers three summer sessions designed for your convenience:
- Summer Session 1: 5-week session June 7 - July 9
- Summer Session 1E: 10-week session June 7 - August 12
- Summer Session 2: 5-week session July 12 - August 12
Summer 2021 Academic Calendar
For more information on the exact summer schedule, please view the Academic Calendar and scroll down to Summer 2021.
How to Register
Summer registration is open now through the 1st day of each summer session. To register, use our online WebAdvisor system, or call our Registrar's Office at 413-755-4321 during regular business hours (Mondays-Thursdays 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Fridays 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.). For more information about registering for classes, check here.
- Students Enrolled Spring 2021: Priority Registration Begins April 14
- New and Returning Students: Registration Begins April 21
Summer Costs and Billing Information
Payment arrangements for summer must be made at the time of registration.
Summer 2021 Day & SCE Tuition and Fees
|No. of Credits||Tuition||General Education Fee||Capital Improvement Fee||Information Technology Fee||Student Service Fee||Total Cost|