Have you heard the news? Student Learning Commons is now open!
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. -- The Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons at Springfield Technical Community College, a one-stop hub for student services and activities, is open.
If you’re a student or someone interested in enrolling at STCC, you will need to visit the Learning Commons to take care of college-related business.
Many of the critical student service departments that were scattered throughout the campus have moved into the Learning Commons, also known as Building 19.
The following is a list of the departments now located in the Learning Commons*:
- Academic Advising & Transfer Center, 2nd floor
- Admissions, 1st floor
- Bookstore, 1st floor
- Career Development, 1st floor
- Disability Services, 1st floor
- English Language Learning,2nd floor
- Health Services, 1st floor
- IT Help Desk, 1st floor
- Library, 2nd and 3rd floors (*OPENING JAN. 7 AT NOON)
- Multicultural Affairs, 2nd floor
- Parking, 2nd floor
- Perkins, 2nd floor
- Registrar, 1st floor
- Student Activities & Development, 1st floor
- Student Financial Services, 2nd floor
- Student Success Center, 2nd floor
- Testing & Assessment, 2nd floor
- TRIO Student Support Services, 2nd floor
- Tutoring, 2nd floor
- Veteran’s Center, 1st floor
- Welcome Center, 1st floor
Several offices are open 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Thursday, and 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. on Fridays. For more information, call (413) 781-7822.
To read about the ribbon cutting ceremony and learn more about the history of the historic building, check out our press release.