Community Dental Care at STCC
Need a dental cleaning but don’t have insurance? Let our Dental Hygiene program students help!
STCC is dedicated to comprehensive oral health care. Our dental hygiene students, under the direction of licensed dental hygienists and dentists, provide all treatment.
To schedule an appointment, please call 413-755-4900.
Dental Clinic Hours
Monday - 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday - 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Dental Clinic Location
Health Sciences Building (B20), Room 238
Services We Offer
- Medical/Dental History
- Vital Sign Assessment
- Oral Examinations
- Dental Hygiene Diagnosis
- Dental Hygiene Treatment Care Plan
- Tooth Whitening
- Coronal Polishing
- Fluoride Treatments
- Pit and Fissure Sealants
- Clean Removable Appliance and Prothesis
- Oral Health Education
- Root Planing/Debridement
- Dietary Assessment/Nutritional Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling
Patients are required to pay for services at the time of their appointment. Personal checks, cash, debit, and credit cards are accepted.
- Dental Hygiene Diagnosis and Treatment - $35
If multiple appointments are necessary to complete treatment, you pay only once.
- Full Mouth Radiographs - $30
- Panoramic Radiograph - $30
- Sealants (per tooth) - $10
- Arestin - per dose cartridge - $15
- Tooth Whitening Kit - $85
- Touch-Up Whitening Kit - $15
- Tooth Whitening Strips - $40
- Mouthguard/Nightguard - $50
Dental Hygiene Program
Interested in enrolling in STCC’s dental hygiene program? We educate men and women to become vital members of the dental health profession. Our two-year basic core curriculum – leading to an Associate in Science degree – follows the guidelines adopted by the American Dental Association's Commission on Dental Accreditation.