The Amy H. Carberry Fine Arts Gallery Call for Exhibition Proposals
Call for Exhibition Proposals
Submission is on rolling deadline
The Amy H. Carberry Fine Arts Gallery invites all area artists, photographers, video and installation artists to an open call for exhibition proposals to present and/or produce an exhibition in collaboration with the fine arts gallery.
Submission Guidelines: Please send all supporting documents and images to:
Coordinator of Amy H. Carberry Fine Arts Gallery and Cultural Programming
Assistant Professor, Fine Arts Department
Darkroom/Office: Building 17, Room 508
Gallery phone: 413-755-5258
Gallery email: email@example.com
- Submissions must include an exhibition narrative, 500 words maximum, describing a clear and concise project concept.
- Submissions must include a short (1 paragraph) bio for EACH artist and/or curator, including urls (links) to past exhibition documentation.
- Submissions should include no more than 10 supporting images.
Types of Artwork Accepted: All two and three-dimensional media in any style (abstract, conceptual, representational, etc.) as well as film/video will be considered. All work samples must be Mac-ready. File types may include: jpg, mp3, pdf, doc, mov, wmv.
This call for exhibition proposals prioritizes work of the highest artistic merit. Proposals will be evaluated on feasibility, relevance, artistic excellence, extent that the project is new or takes risks, and artistic merit.
The Gallery will provide Artists with the following:
- Access to premises as necessary to complete installation
- Installation and de-installation assistance
- Gallery staffing during regular gallery hours
- Exhibition documentation in the gallery
- Institutional marketing in support of the exhibition
- Design and production of exhibition postcards for distribution
- Gallery management and compliance oversight
Contact Sondra Peron, Gallery Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.