Student Ambassador Program
The Student Ambassador Program provides STCC students interested in developing leadership and communication skills with the opportunity to serve as role models, advocates and peer advisors to fellow students. Ambassadors educate students about the many resources available on campus and encourage involvement and engagement in campus life. Ambassadors work closely with colleges offices and campus initiatives including Student Activities & Development, the Diversity Council and Student Support Services.
Student interested in serving as Student Ambassadors are urged to apply during the Spring Semester.
Student Ambassador Duties
- Assist at New Student Orientation (both Fall & Spring)
- Represent the student community at a variety of internal and external events
- Assist new students in becoming oriented to get involved in student organizations, attend campus events, and to make meaningful connections with people in the college community
- Promote student resources, activities and events
- Create and maintain an Open House atmosphere during the first two weeks of the semester in the Student Ambassador Center, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Design, create, and implement two Student Ambassador events per year (one community service, and one that fulfills a student need)
- Participate in community service events
- Promote student success
Please stop by our office located in Building 17/Room 120.
Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 p.m.
Phone (413) 755-4721
Fax (413) 755-4036