The College remains open and observes its schedules in all weather, unless the determination is made by the Vice President of Academic Affairs, Vice President of Administration/CFO and Senior Director of Facilities that current weather conditions warrant cancellation of classes, closing and/or work hours. In the event of extreme weather emergency conditions, instructions will be communicated to the College community via STCC Alert.
In the event of inclement weather:
- Stay informed. listen and watch for advisories/alerts via:
- Your e-mail
- STCC website
- Weather Alert text message
- Local radio and television stations for College information.
- Report any hazardous conditions to Facilities at 755-4700 or the STCC Police at 755-4220.
- For additional guidance, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Severe Storm Guidelines.