Shuttle Bus Service for Student Parking Lots
Parking Lot Hours Open Shuttle Service Available? Shuttle Service Hours 1 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. No None 2 7 a.m. -10 p.m. Limited to Evenings Only
Monday - Thursday
5 p.m. to 10 p.m. 3 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Yes 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. 5 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Yes 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Locations of Student Parking Lots
- Do the shuttles run on a schedule?
Shuttle buses begin running at 7:30 a.m. every day with a 15-minute rotation to and from campus depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- The shuttle driver did not wait for me! I had to wait for the next bus and was late for class!
Shuttle drivers try to maintain a schedule and will not wait for students who are not ready to board when the bus must pull away.
- The shuttle bus sat in the Student Lot for 10 minutes after I boarded and I was late for class!
STCC Shuttle drivers are NOT responsible for getting you to class on time!
Students are responsible for getting to their parking lot in plenty of time. STCC recommends that students arrive in their parking lot at least 30 minutes before class starts.
- Where is the STCC Shuttle Stop on Campus?
The Shuttle Stop on campus is at the front of campus in front of Building 16. All students are picked up and dropped off at this single stop.
- Do I need to show a STCC student ID to board the STCC shuttle bus?
Students must present an STCC Student ID (RamCard) when requested by the shuttle driver.