The Career Development Center
The mission of the Career Development Center is to provide information and resources to students, and alumni; to help guide them through the process of career and life goal setting and implementation; to assist in aligning their skills, values, and interest to the career that is suitable to them; and to provide job search strategies, techniques, and information as well as to utilize best practices by encouraging and promoting career awareness.
The Career Development Center works closely with area and regional employers to assist them in sharing job information with qualified students and alumni. Please familiarize yourself with the many services and resources available to you as a student and future alumni of STCC. We are happy to be of service to you.
- Job and employer information
- Resume, portfolio, and cover letter assistance
- Mock interviews
- Free lifetime services, resources, and assistance
- Online Career Resource Library (within Career Net)
- STCC Students/Alumni Login & Register
- STCC Faculty/Staff Login & Register
- Job development assistance
- Career assessment tools such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (available to current students)
- Career exploration and goal setting assistance
Career Net is an online Career Center for students, alumni, and employers. Click the Employer Login below to post job information.
- On campus recruitment
- Career Fairs and Events
- Industry Chats
- Employer Login & Register
- U.S. Department of Labor
- STCC Library
- Ferguson's Career Guidance Center
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The Career Gateway
LinkedIn Career Exploration Suite
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Extended Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday open until 7:00 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change depending on staffing of the department and college closings
Ira H. Rubenzahl Learning Commons (B19), Suite 141, Room 141A
Phone (413) 755-4464
Follow us on Twitter: @STCC Works
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/stccworks