One STCC Account is used to log onto STCCNet, Email, ARIES Blackboard, STCC computers, and release items at printers.
New students receive an email with an STCC Account username and password to their personal email account on file. These credentials are used to enroll in Password Manager.
Returning students use their existing STCC Username and password to enroll in Password Manager. Please call the It Helpdesk at 413-755-4016 or come in person to building 27, room 143 if you need assistance.
Please Note: If you do not have a personal email address on file or your email has changed, you MUST contact the Registrar's Office to update your information. The Help Desk cannot change or add personal information to your student record.
Password Manager gives you the power to change your STCC Account password anytime.
Password Manager Directions
STCC Password manager gives you the power to change your password anytime. One password will be used for ARIES, STCCNet Portal, Email, and Blackboard. To use Password Manager please follow the steps below to enroll.
- Go to https://password.stcc.edu.
- Sign in using the STCC Account credentials you were provided to enroll (example username: ABSmith2001).
- Returning students can use their existing STCC Account to enroll.
- New students will be prompted to change the initial password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, contain a capital letter, lowercase letter, and a number.
- Invalid login? Please go to the Password Reset Request Form one last time and complete the form for a manual password reset. Once you have access, you should be able to come back here and enroll in STCC password manager.
- Verify your Account. There are three ways to verify your account. Please input at least one method, but more is recommended. The three methods are Security Questions & Answers, Email Verification, and SMS Verification (text).
- Select and answer two security questions
- Enter a personal Email, not your STCC email. Check your personal email for the code from PWSelfService@stcc.edu.
- Enter your cell phone number. Look for a text with the code.
- Upon completion, a success message appears.
Self Update: You have access to keep your email and cell phone number up to date in STCC password manager. Follow the prompts to update your information. Please note updating your contact information in Password Manager does not update the contact information in your STCC Account or other systems.
Change Password: Periodically you will be asked to update your password. You must know your password to use this function. When complete sign out using the top right icon.
Reset Password: Select reset password then enter the username (also referred to as domain name). When prompted, enter the unique codes in the box labeled “Letters are not case-sensitive”. Select your verification method and complete the steps to reset the password.
Unlock Account: If you tried too many times and got locked out you have the power to unlock it.