|Tues. August 29th||4:30pm||STCC||Bldg. 16 (Garvey Hall) Rm. 277|
|Weds. September 6th||4:00pm||STCC||Bldg. 16 (Garvey Hall) Rm. 277|
|Thurs. September 21st||4:00pm||STCC||Bldg. 16 (Garvey Hall) Rm. 277|
|Weds. October 4th||4:00pm||STCC||Bldg. 16 (Garvey Hall) Rm. 277|
|Weds. October 18th||4:00pm||STCC||Bldg. 16 (Garvey Hall) Rm. 277|
|Thurs. November 2nd||4:00pm||STCC||Bldg. 16 (Garvey Hall) Rm. 277|
|Weds. November 22nd||4:00pm||STCC||Bldg. 16 (Garvey Hall) Rm. 277|
|Weds. December 6th||4:00pm||STCC||Bldg. 16 (Garvey Hall) Rm. 277|
Link to Campus Map
The Application and Intake Process will involve the following steps:
- Attend an Information Session.
- Learn more about the expectations and benefits of the Gateway to College Program, receive an application and go over requirements.
- Parents/family/friends/supporters are all encouraged to attend!
- You are not required to reserve a spot, you are welcome to just attend.
- Turn in a complete application with all required documents. You can find the application here:
- Gateway to College Application
- Be sure to collect ALL required documentation from the current or previous high school and to have the recommendation form completed (By someone other than a family member).
- Eligible students who have turned in a completed application will be contacted and scheduled to take the college placement test.
- The college placement test takes about 2 hours and will assess reading, writing and math skills.
- Students will need a picture ID and social security number.
- Student information is sent to the school district for approval.
- After receiving approval from the school district, eligible students will be scheduled for a personal interview.
All applicants will receive written notification of their acceptance or denial into the Gateway to College program.
Applicants who complete the intake process but who do not qualify for Gateway to College will be referred to other educational options.
If you have additional questions please call 413-755-4581