College For Kids Summer Programs
Explore learning opportunities available in STEM fields or have fun with arts and sports!
Please note the registration process includes completing both the Online Registration form and the Emergency Contact form.
- Open the Online Registration with a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- Click Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes. The Search page appears.
- Enter "kids" into the "Course Code Number" field.
- Click the Submit button. A list of College For Kids classes appear.
- Check the all desired programs.
- Click the Submit button.
- Complete all fields and prompts.
- Once registration is complete please return to this window and complete the required Emergency Contact form.
Please note, payment information is required if a program with a cost is selected. Please see the program details above for a list of prices.
Lunch will not be provided. Parents are responsible for providing lunch and students should come prepared with a packed lunch. Peanut products are not allowed.
Please contact Lidya Rivera-Early, Director of Community Engagement at (413) 755-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.