How to Copy and Paste
In text editors such as Microsoft Word you can copy selected text and images. To copy and paste text using the right and left buttons on a mouse follow the directions below.
- Highlight the desired text by holding down the left button on your mouse as you drag your cursor over the text.
- Let go of the left button to stop highlighting it.
- Move the cursor over the highlighted area.
- Right-click. A drop-down list appears.
- Select "Copy" with a left-click.
- Go to a new document where you want to paste and right-click the mouse.
- Select a Paste Option button with a left-click. The text is pasted to the new area.