Business Writing for Success at Work
WBUS-006 Business Writing for Success at Work - (15 hours)
Fee: To Be Determined
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
|Section||Dates & Time|
|New Dates Coming Soon|
This interactive course delivered by an STCC Professor will give students the tools to become a better writer. The focus will be to help students design clear and complete memos, letters, and e-mails for business situations.
Suggested Enrollment PRocess
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click: Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes
- Type in Business and hit Submit
- Click: select box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you and it will include the Building and Classroom for the course. If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225