Heart Saver First Aid
WCPR-003 Heart Saver First Aid - 4 hours
Fee: $69 (included in the cost of this course is the Heartsaver First Aid Student Workbook and CD-ROM available in the Workforce Development Office Building 27, 1st Floor.
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Section||Date & Time|
|D31||January 21, 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
Heartsaver First Aid is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock, and other first aid emergencies.
Major topics include:
- General Principles of First Aid
- Recognition and First Aid for Medical Emergencies
- First Aid Actions for Injury Emergencies
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘First’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
o If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225.
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The STCC Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.