English as a Second Language
(ESL) - Level 3
WESL-003 English as a Second Language - ESL Level 3 (54 hours)
Fee: $299 Plus cost of the Book/s
For more Information, please contact:
English Language Learners Office
Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19), Room 268
- Phone: 413-755-4063
|Section||Date & Time|
|D11||Sept 9 - Nov. 13, Monday & Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|E11||Sept 9 - Nov. 13, Monday & Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
Required Books and Materials
Ventures Level 3 Student's Book & Workbook
2 Book Set
$29.96 after promotional code
Instructions for ordering with promotional code
- Go to https://www.cambridge.org/wm-ecommerce-web/english/landingPage/stccventures2020
- Find "Ventures Level 3", ISBN-13: 9781108645522.
- Click the blue "Add to cart" button. A window appears and closes.
- Click "Cart" in the top right corner. Your cart appears.
- Click the blue "Proceed to checkout" button.
- Sign in or create an account.
- Enter shipping address and other personal information.
- Click the blue "Next" button.
- Review the order summary.
- Enter promotional discount code "stccventures2020".
- Click the blue "Apply" button. The message "stccventures2020 has been applied. Your order will be shipped for free You have saved $5.29" appears.
- Check "I agree to Terms and Conditions". The "Proceed to Payment" button turns blue.
- Click "Proceed to Payment" button.
- Enter payment information.
- Click the green "Pay" button.
This course continues with the work and skills learned in English as a Second Language Level 2. It is designed to expand and refine the areas introduced in Level 2. Students who successfully complete this course will be well prepared to enter the College level, credit courses in English as Second Language.
Students who successfully complete Level 3 can continue on to the college credit Intermediate level of English as a Second Language.
Suggested Enrollment Process
Please visit the English Langauge Learners Office located in the Ira H. Rubenzahl Student Learning Commons (B19), room 268 or call 413-755-4063.