Prepare For The Real Estate Sales Exam
WREP-001 Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exam (48 hours)
Springfield Technical Community College is a Licensed Real Estate School by the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers & Salespersons.
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Center
- Phone 413-755-4225
- Email email@example.com
|Section||Date & Time|
|S21||Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
September 7 - October 5, 2019
Real Estate Principles and Practices: ISBN: 978-0962739613
Book can be purchase in the college bookstore.
This instructional & prep course will help you gain the knowledge you need to successfully pass the licensing exam and start your career in real estate sales.
We will review topics including:
- Massachusetts License Law
- Property rights & ownership,
- Ownership types: condominiums
- Time shares
- Land use - subdivision
- Contracts & deeds
- Financing & mortgages
- Fair Housing Laws and consumer protection issues
Participants must attend all classes in order to meet 40 hours of training required by the state of MA. Topics include:
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Real Estate’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225