Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exam (Web-led)
WREP-001 Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exam (Web-led)
This instructional & prep course will help you gain the knowledge you need to successfully pass the licensing exam and start your career in real estate sales. The course will be web-led through Zoom. Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client and a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video. At the conclusion of the course, your test booklet will be mailed to you.
Participants must attend all classes in order to meet 40 hours of training required by the state of MA.
- Massachusetts License Law
- Property rights & ownership,
- Ownership types: condominiums
- Land use - subdivision
- Contracts & deeds
- Financing & mortgages
- Fair Housing Laws and consumer protection issues
Days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Dates: May 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 24, 26, 27
Massachusetts Real Estate License Exam Prep: All-in-One Testing and Testing to Pass Massachusetts' PSI Real Estate Exam
This book can be purchased from Amazon or other book vendors.
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The STCC Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.
To view Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exam (Web-led) related careers, live job listings, and average salaries please see STCC’s Career Coach.
Springfield Technical Community College is a Licensed Real Estate School by the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers & Salespersons.
For More Information, Please Contact:
The STCC Workforce Development Center
Building 27, Second Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on “Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes”
- Type in “Real Estate" and hit “Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information.
- Please note, STCC accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express as well as E-check payments. Students may pay with cash, checks, money orders, and E-Checks as a fee-free alternative to credit/debit payments.
- Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you.
- If you do not receive your receipt, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class.
Enroll in Person
At this time due to COVID-19, in-person enrollment has been suspended until further notice.