Prepare For The Real Estate Sales Exam
WREP-001 Preparing for the Real Estate Sales Exam (48 hours)
Springfield Technical Community College is a Licensed Real Estate School by the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers & Salespersons.
For more information, please contact:
Workforce Development Center
- Phone 413-755-4225
- Email email@example.com
September 5 - October 3, 2020
Real Estate Principles and Practices: ISBN: 978-0962739613
Book can be purchased at the college bookstore.
This instructional & prep course will help you gain the knowledge you need to successfully pass the licensing exam and start your career in real estate sales.
Participants must attend all classes in order to meet 40 hours of training required by the state of MA.
- Massachusetts License Law
- Property rights & ownership,
- Ownership types: condominiums
- Land use - subdivision
- Contracts & deeds
- Financing & mortgages
- Fair Housing Laws and consumer protection issues
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Real Estate’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The STCC Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.