WSAF-001 ServSafe Manager Preparation & Certification Exam (8 hours)
Fee: $109 includes class and ServSafe Certification exam.
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dates to be announced|
- Six hour course time (8 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- Two hour exam time (2 p.m. – 4 p.m.)
This course is designed to help restaurant professionals obtain their ServSafe Manager Certification. Obtaining and maintaining your ServSafe Manager Certification means you have the tools and knowledge you need to ensure that your workplace meets industry standards for safe food handling and sanitation.
Upon successfully passing the ServSafe Certification Exam, participants will receive a ServSafe Certificate directly from the National Restaurant Association.
Chef Toni Lambert is a National Restaurant Association NRA Educational Foundation Certified Instructor and proctor for the ServSafe Food Safety courses and exams
Toni is a graduate of Johnson and Wales University with a degree in Culinary Arts. Toni has over 25 years of experience in the foodservice industry.
During her many years in the industry, she has been a foodservice director, a chef instructor, and the director of a local culinary program. As the director of the culinary program, Chef Toni rewrote the curriculum in order to offer more relevant and trending courses to future chefs.
Toni's teaching technique will make passing the ServSafe exam easier than you think.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in
ServSafe; and hit
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
- Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.