WSAF-001 ServSafe Preparation & Certification Exam (8 hours)
Fee: $109 includes preparation class and ServSafe Certification test.
Students must order "ServSafe Manager Book, 7th Edition, English, with Online Voucher" from ServSafe.com , Amazon, or other book vendors
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
- Phone 413-755-4225
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Section||Date & Time|
|S31||January 26, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S32||February 23, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S33||March 23, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S41||April 27, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S42||May 18, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
|S43||June 22, 2019, Saturday, 8:00am-4:00pm|
- Six hours of class room instruction (8am – 2pm)
- Two hour exam time (2pm – 4pm)
This course is designed to help restaurant professionals obtain their ServSafe Certificate. Obtaining and maintaining your ServSafe Food Handling and Sanitation Certificate means you have the tools and knowledge you need to ensure that your workplace meets industry standards for cleanliness along with proper safety requirements for food handling and preparation.
Upon successfully passing the ServSafe Certification Exam, Participants will receive a ServSafe Certificate and license directly from the National Restaurant Association.
Chef Toni Lambert is a National Restaurant Association NRA Educational Foundation Certified Instructor and proctor for the ServSafe Food Safety courses and exams
Toni is a graduate of Johnson and Wales University with a degree in Culinary Arts. Toni has over 25 years of experience in the foodservice industry.
During her many years in the industry, she has been a foodservice director, a chef instructor, and the director of a local culinary program. As the director of the culinary program, Chef Toni rewrote the curriculum in order to offer more relevant and trending courses to future chefs.
Toni's teaching technique will make passing the ServSafe exam easier than you think.
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in
ServSafe; and hit
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
- Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225