Massachusetts Oil Burner Code Update Course
WTRD-007 Massachusetts Oil Burner Code Update Course (8 hours)
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
|Section||Date & Time|
|D41||Tuesday, April 23 – 24, 2019 5:30pm – 9:30pm|
The New Massachusetts Oil Code Class will provide an overview of the recently revised Massachusetts Oil Code. Emphasis will be placed on NPFA 31 and NFPA 211 with the new Massachusetts exemptions and additions.
The Course will cover the new Massachusetts Oil Burner Code (527CMR1) and the Commonwealth’s additions and deletions of NFPA1 concerning installation and permitting of oil burner equipment.
The course will be for current Massachusetts Fire & Boiler Inspectors, experienced MA Licensed Oil Burner Technicians unfamiliar with the new code, and for those technicians who will be taking the MA Oil Burner Technician exam.
- NFPA 31: ISBN: 978145912957 2016 Edition (National Fire Protection Association)
- NFPA 211: ISBN: 9781455921928 August, 2018 Edition (National Fire Protection Association) Note: This book is optional.
A certificate of completion will be provided.
This course will be instructed by Patrick Monahan. Mr. Monahan is the Service Manager for Clark HVAC LLC., in Easthampton, MA. He currently holds Oil Technician Licenses in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Vermont. He has also been in the fuels industry for over 40 years and is a graduate of Springfield Technical Community College.
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click: ‘Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes’
- Type in ‘Oil Burner and hit 'Submit"
- Click: ‘select’ box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you and it will include the Building and Classroom for the course.
To Enroll in Person:
STCC Campus, One Armory Square, Springfield, MA Building 27, 1st Floor, Suite 2
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.