English as a Second Language - ESL Level 3
ZESL-300 English as a Second Language - ESL Level 3 (84 hours)
This course continues with the work and skills learned in English as a Second Language Level 2. It is designed to expand and refine the areas introduced in Level 2. Students who successfully complete this course will be well prepared to enter the College level, credit courses in English as Second Language.
Students who successfully complete Level 3 can continue on to the college credit Intermediate level of English as a Second Language.
For more information, call 413-755-4423
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘ESL’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 755 4225