Blackboard Login Instructions
All new and returning STCC students are provided with access to the College's Blackboard Learn System.* Before visiting this link to the STCC Blackboard Login Page, please review the information on this page to learn more about student user accounts, logging in to Blackboard, and accessing online course materials.
* Note: New user accounts are not available until a week before the oncoming semester. For registrations taking place within the week prior to the start of the semester, it may take up to 2 business days from time of registration to fully process your account before you can gain access to Blackboard.
Accessing Your Blackboard Account
Use your STCC account credentials to log in to Blackboard. These are the same credentials you use to log into WebAdvisor.
Online & Hybrid Courses
- Access to Blackboard starts Friday before the start of each semester
- All students taking Fully-Online and Hybrid courses will also be mailed their Blackboard user account information starting the week prior to the beginning of the semester
- Students who do not receive account credential letters and those registered for only Web-Assisted and traditional on-campus courses can use the standard account format found on this page to access Blackboard
- Classes begin on the first day of the semester, which is noted on the STCC Academic Calendar
- After logging in to Blackboard, click on the Courses tab to view your Course List
- Access a specific course by clicking on its name in the Course List
- Faculty will provide students with instructions on accessing their Blackboard course materials during the first week of classes
self-enrollingin a Web-Assisted course site, it will be added to your Blackboard Course List
- To revisit a Web-Assisted course site, click on its name in your Course List. The Course List is located on the Courses tab