Nurses provide and coordinate patient care, educate about health conditions, and provide support to patients and their families. The Registered Nurse at the associate degree level will be prepared for a career that provides compassionate care for all ages in a variety of health care settings. You will be taught to communicate effectively, provide health promotion and maintenance, and administer care to persons with health problems. The nursing program is approved and regulated by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing (BORN) and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). STCC also has numerous articulation agreements to continue on for your bachelor degree and higher.
- Estimated Length of Program: 2 years
- Credential Awarded: Associate in Science in Nursing
- Program Description
- Accreditation, Licensing and Outcomes
- Applying to this Program
- Applying for Re-Admission to this Program
- Additional Requirements for Accepted Students
- Academic Progression and Advanced Placement
- Additional General Information
- Educational Mobility Options (RN to BSN)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program Personnel
- Salary & Job Trends
Download More Information
Interested in this Program?
Please provide your name and contact info, and we'll be in touch.