Plumbing Tier I
WTRD-008 Plumbing Tier I (120 hours)
Fee: $1054 (Class materials are included)
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Section||Dates & Time|
Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
September 9, 2019 - March 2, 2020
Springfield Technical Community College and the Gould Construction Institute are pleased to announce a joint partnership in the presentation of this Plumbing Tier I Program.
This course consists of 120 classroom hours covering the following areas: : Basic Safety; Introduction to Construction Math; Introduction to Hand Tools; Introduction to Power Tools; Introduction to Construction Drawings; Basic Rigging; Basic Communication Skills; Basic Employability Skills; Introduction to Materials Handling; Introduction to Plumbing; Plumbing Safety; Tools of the Plumbing Trade; Introduction to Plumbing Math; Introduction to Plumbing Drawings; Plastic Pipe and Fittings; Copper Tube and Fittings; Cast-Iron Pipe and Fittings; Carbon Steel Pipe and Fittings; Introduction to Plumbing Fixtures; Introduction to Drain, Waste, and Vent (DWV) Systems.
- Set up and tram fixtures
- Materials, Tools, and Joining Methods used in Plumbing
- Valves and Devices Used in Plumbing; Residential Blueprint Reading
- Math and Definitions
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click: ‘Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes’
- Type in
Plumbingand click Submit
- Click: ‘select’ box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you and it will include the Building and Classroom for the course.
To Enroll in Person:
STCC Campus, One Armory Square, Springfield MA Building 27, 1st Floor