STCC provides proctoring services for other Colleges and Universities, as well as for business and industries needing a proctored environment.
Please remember that the number of hours of proctoring required is determined by the exam, not what you think you might use.
FEE - $25 per hour
- · CertiPort Microsoft MTA and Office Exams are each 1 hour long ($25)
- · College and Professional Exams Proctoring
- Based on time allowed by originator of the exam
To Pay for Proctoring Services Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in proctor and hit Submit
- WATC-61 Proctor Fee – 1 hour - $25
- WATC-62 Proctor Fee – 2 hour - $50
- WATC-63 Proctor Fee – 3 hour - $75
- WATC-64 Proctor Fee – 4 hour - $100
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the number of hours of proctoring you require.
- Please make sure you select the right option.
- If you are taking a 2nd exam in the same quarter, you will need to select a different Section
- Each time limit has multiple sections for multiple exams in a Quarter
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you.
- If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225