Dental Assistants perform a variety of tasks including chairside assisting, dental practice management, dental radiology, administrative assisting and infection control. They are vital members of the dental team. The employment of dental assistants is projected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations. More information about the Dental Assistant program is to be announced.
- Estimated Length of Program: 1 year
- Credential Awarded: Certificate in Dental Assistant
- Program Description
- Accreditation and Program Outcomes
- Program Goals
- Applying to this Program
- Applying for Re-Admission to this Program
- Additional Requirements for Accepted Students
- Program Requirements and Advancement
- Program Personnel
- Salary & Job Trends
Download More Information
Interested in this Program?
Please provide your name and contact info, and we'll be in touch.