2 Axis CNC Lathe Training: Programmer
WMAN-203: 2 Axis CNC Lathe Training: Programmer
Students learn to program 2 axis CNC lathes through practical hands-on application.
Training highlights include:
- Cartesian Coordinate System and program origin
- Calculate speeds and feeds
- Standard types of tools and toolholders
- G and M codes and CNC program templates
- Write CNC programs from scratch
- Prove programs in Vericut
The program consists of 3 days of training, 8 hours per day, for 24 hours total.
A certificate of completion will be provided.
This training can be converted into (1) college credit after enrolling in the CNC Operations Certificate (CNCO.COC) or Mechanical Engineering Technology Associate’s degree (MECH.AS).
For more information or to enroll please contact Elliot Levy at email@example.com.