Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) is the practical application of engineering and scientific principles for the purpose of designing and manufacturing quality products and systems. State-of-the-art computer software is complemented with instruction in mathematics, science, and engineering analysis providing the graduate with a sound foundation for implementation of design and manufacturing solutions. Graduates of the MET program are prepared to compete in a competitive job market and assume a wide range of responsibilities in the precision manufacturing industry. In addition, graduates have transfer options to pursue a Bachelor's Degree.
- Estimated Length of Program: 2 years
- Credential Awarded: Associate in Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
The MET Program at STCC helped me develop rich skills that lead me to success in my career and encouraged me to seek further education. The devotion of the faculty, structured curriculum, and flexibility of this program is unparalleled to any other.Elizabeth Ryan, Class of 2017, Savage Arms, Westfield
- Program Description
- Educational Program Objectives
- Program Outcomes
- Advising Notes
- Program Personnel
- Salary & Job Trends
Download More Information
- Mech Tech Summer Camp Video
- Program News: Northeastern Partnership
- Program News: Northeastern Degree Completion Program on STCC Campus
- Program News: MET Student Wins '29 Who Shine' Award
Interested in this Program?
Please provide your name and contact info, and we'll be in touch.