5 Axis CNC Mill Training
WMAN-005 5 Axis CNC Mill Training
Students learn to program, set up, and operate 5 axis CNC Mills through practical hands-on application:
Training highlights include:
- Interpret blueprints
- Standard types of rotary axes and fixtures
- Write CNC programs from scratch and prove them in Vericut
- Set tool and work offsets
- Cut a first piece and perform a first article inspection
- Adjust work and tool offsets to meet blueprint specifications
The program consists of 3 days of training, 8 hours per day, for 24 hours total.
A certificate of completion will be provided.
This training can be converted into (1) college credit after enrolling in the CNC Operations Certificate (CNCO.COC) or Mechanical Engineering Technology Associate’s degree (MECH.AS).
For more information or to enroll please contact Elliot Levy at email@example.com.