CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher
WCPR-002 CPR - Basic Life Support Refresher - 3 hours
Fee: $59 (included in the cost of this course is a CPR Mask)
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Section||Date & Time|
|D22||December 3, 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|D31||January 28, 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
BLS Refresher Prerequisite
Completed previous BLS certification within the previous 25 months. Please bring a copy of the certificate to the class.
How to Stay Prepared
The BLS Refresher course is designed to refresh your training already obtained by the full CPR Basic Life Support course where you received certification in the lifesaving skills of both CPR and relief of choking. Because these skills are often not practiced on a frequent basis, please review the basics of CPR prior to the class.
SUGGESTED ENROLLMENT PROCESS
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Refresher’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 755 4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 27, 1st Floor to register for the course or call 413-755-4225
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.