Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate
WCNA-040 Home Health Aide Certificate (22 hours)
Fee: To Be Determined
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Center
- Phone 413-755-4225
- Email email@example.com
|Section||Days & Times|
|New Dates Coming Soon|
The Home Health Aide training will prepare a CNA to provide care in a patient’s home after completion of their program or certification, depending upon state requirements. Primary focus is placed on personal care and home management for patients, but students will also learn about family issues, meal preparation, social activities, housekeeping and more. HHA’s must also deal with legal and ethical issues, so these topics are also discussed during the course.
- You must be a certified nursing assistant (CNA) to become a HHA
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Home’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
o If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225.