Six Sigma - Statistical Process Control (SPC)
WSIX-004 Six Sigma - Statistical Process Control (SPC) (6 hours)
Fee: To Be Determined
For more Information, please contact:
Workforce Development Office
Building 27, 1st Floor
- Phone: 413-755-4225
- Email: email@example.com
|Section||Dates & Time|
|New Dates Coming Soon|
This program is designed for managers, supervisors, operators, technicians, engineers, inspectors, suppliers and customers who are interested in boosting the organization's capability, profitability and capacity, simplifying processes, and improving employee morale and customer satisfaction.
Highlights of the program will include:
- Introduction to Process Control
- Process Centering
- Process Spread
- Basic Statistics
- Causes of Variation
- Bell Curve
- Attributes vs. Variables
Six Sigma Belts
Yellow Belt - Successful completion of the following courses:
- WSIX-001 Six Sigma Day
- WSIX-002 Six Sigma - Introduction to Lean Healthcare or WSIX-003 Six Sigma - Introduction to Lean Manufacturing
- WSIX-004 Six Sigma - Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Suggested Enrollment Process
To Enroll Online:
- Click: On Line Registration
- Click on Search and Register for Workforce Training Classes
- Type in ‘Process’ and hit 'Submit"
- Carefully click the SELECT box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter in your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you. It should have the Building and Classroom for the course.
- If it does not, check with our office at 413-755-4225 a few weeks prior to the class to confirm the room numbers.
To Enroll in Person:
Go to STCC Building 16, Room 146 to register for the course or call 413-755-4225