Hands-On Drone Flight Training - Basic Quadcopter Flight Skills
WTEC-013 Hands-On Drone Flight Training - Basic Quadcopter Flight Skills (8 hours)
Fee: $545 (Class materials are included)
|Section||Date & Time|
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
October 26, 2019
Our unique indoor flight training methodology uses model quadcopters (currently the Syma X5C without FPV) flying indoors. By flying indoors, students do not need to contend with wind or other weather.
Materials Included with Fee
- Syma X5C Quadcopter
- Six Syma XRC Replacement Batteries
- FlySky FS-165 Controller
- 4 Pack AA Batteries
- SkyOp Top Gun Baseball Hat ( 1 Per Class)
- Training Certificate of Completion
SkyOps Certified Instructor
To Enroll Online:
- Click: Online Registration
- Click: ‘Search and Register for Workforce Development Classes’
- Type in ‘Drones’ and hit 'Submit"
- Click: ‘select’ box for the course that you want to take. There may be several choices so make sure you select the right course and dates.
- Enter your personal and credit card information. Your receipt will be immediately emailed to you and it will include the Building and Classroom for the course.
To Enroll in Person:
STCC Campus, One Armory Square, Springfield MA Building 27, Room 143
Withdraw prior to the start of class* - 100% Refund
No Refunds will be given once class begins
* Please note that special refund policies apply to some courses. The cost of non-returnable items will not be refunded.
In the absence of a written third party contractual agreement stating otherwise, all refunds will be issued to the student. Credit card payments will be refunded directly to the credit card if processed within thirty days of the payment.
Course Cancellation Policy
The Workforce Training office reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum enrollment requirements.